Eskuta has a vision of revolutionising the world of home delivery with the Eskuta SX-250d electric bike. The Eskuta looks and performs similarly to a petrol moped, but is classed as an ‘electrically assisted pedal cycle’ (EAPC). The SX-250d has the features, benefits and robustness of a moped with all the cost savings of a bicycle – in addition to it being great for the environment. We’re creating a revolution in home delivery and we’d love you to come along for the ride!
It’s lightweight lithium ion battery for longer life and less charging time comes as standard – as does the front disk brake and adjustable rear shock absorbers. Plus, the SX250d is kitted out with a remote control audible alarm and plenty of storage in the front glove box. There’s plenty of storage on-board too with its front glove box. Also, the lighting is all LED so you’ll not only standout but you’ll save battery life too.
- Ethical delivery solution – a great PR story for any restaurant brand!
- Ability to employ 16+ years to ride an Eskuta
- Insurance – only public liability insurance required
- Staff flexibility – allows for in-store team members to be cross-trained riding the Eskuta creating labour efficiencies
- Larger staffing pool and recruitment cost savings
- Comparable run times to petrol mopeds & cars
- Able to house in-store – Eskuta’s have an electric motor and do not contain combustible fuel or pollutants
- Reduced mileage costs over petrol scooters – only 10p for a full electric charge
- Can be ridden within bus and cycle lanes; improving delivery time efficiency
- Almost silent, it can be used late at night in provincial locations, which have restrictions on petrol scooters
- Restricted to 15.5mph – ensuring greater rider safety
- Eskuta bikes are a lower cost of CAPEX / Lease over combustible engine vehicles